Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Decision Made!
Peace has been brought back to the Jones household this week. We finally made a decision concerning Aurora's schooling! Starting next week we will be starting our Kindergarten year, right here in our lovely house! After months of agonizing over this decision, it all came back to homeschooling. I made the decision and instantly felt peace, so I know I am making the right one. Now the only problem we have is what curriculum we will be using. But I am sure an answer on that will come soon and we will get this party started. :) I am scared, nervous and really excited to embark on this journey. We did dabble in it last year, but now we are getting in to serious schooling this year and that makes it a little scary. I have God on my side and with Him all things are possible! Prayers would be appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment