Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
The Sandlot
One of my favorite movies growing up was "The Sandlot" mainly because I had a huge crush on the main character. I got permission from my parents to buy the movie on pay per view and stayed up late recording it on VHS so I could watch it over and over and that is exactly what I did. Fast forward to now and Landon is as obsessed with the movie as I am. So much so he tried to get a fight going at the beach. The kids were all playing nicely in the sand and Landon all of a sudden stands up and starts walking over to these 2 boys (about the age of the actors in the movie) and yells out "You play ball, like a GIRL!" Finger pointing and extreme facial expressions included. The boys just ignored him, but he did it again and on the third time Wyatt joined him in the insulting. I guess we are lucky that the other insults used in the movie weren't said. I don't think those boys would have been too thrilled to be called a butt sniffer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment