The Seahawks will be playing against the forty-whiners for a shot at the Super Bowl. The first time EVER the 2 division teams have played each other in the playoffs. WHY??? Why does it have to be those pieces of crap? I would rather lose to any other team in the whole dang NFL! Their quarterback is a classless, punk. Mocking the other teams quarterback after a touchdown is down right stupid. Oh, how I pray that the seahawks can wipe those smug grins off their ugly faces. I realize that this hatred is probably not healthy and it by no means does anyone any good, but it is there and it isn't going away. This game has become Good Vs. Evil. I am super upset because I know that evil always seems to win.
All the bandwagoners loved the niners back in their hay-day. They are not that team anymore. They are headed by the coach with the worst sportsmanship the game has probably ever seen. Add some a**hole players and you have a recipe for punk soup Not to mention the majority of their fans are complete fools. So now if the Hawks are to fall on Sunday, it becomes a million times worse for me and should the Hawks win, it becomes a million times more exciting. I am not sure I will survive the week though. I am finding it hard to concentrate and I am all jittery. 6 more days of this might kill me.
I am predicting all Washington ER's to be filled come Sunday. If you think the last game almost killed you, just wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment