Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I'm hungry!
Today Aurora asked for and actually enjoyed a peanut butter, turkey and mustard sandwich. It doesn't sound as disgusting as other combos, but the fact that she ate it surprised me. She has a habit of asking for certain things and then refusing to eat them. So I was shocked when she gobbled it down and wanted more. I love watching them go through food stages. Right now the boys are eating anything and everything. I put their plates down, go to fill up a water cup and when I come back the entire plate is gone and they are asking for more. And this is only a preview of what is to come. They are only 2 years old, I don't want to imagine how much they will eat when they are 4 or 6 or 8 or 15. Boy oh boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment