Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Tantrums Times 2.
The boys hit the terrible 2's with a vengeance. They aren't as developed in their speech as Aurora was, so they have taken to throwing tantrums to let us know how they feel. It sucks when they chose to do it at the same time. Which seems to be at bed time. They scream bloody murder and I am just waiting for someone to call the cops on us. Wyatt has a reputation of throwing them in public, but it is actually Trevor that throws the king of all tantrums. This kid has got a set of lungs. If you have ever heard Wyatt throw one, amplify that by 10 and you have a Trevor Tantrum. I would be lying if I said I can't wait until they turn 3, because as every parent knows, things only get worse. They always find a new way to test their limits and you. It just makes things a little more exciting when you have 2 of them going through the same stage. And then there is Landon, who I know is taking notes and already throws mini tantrums. So I am estimating we will have 3 boys throwing tantrums and possibly a girl all at the same time in about 6 months. That is when you wish your walls were sound proof. I think it will be a miracle if Russ and I come out of this with any hearing whatsoever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment