Sunday, October 10, 2010

We Must Be On The Five Year Plan

We have lived in our house for a little over 5 years and this summer it seemed like everything started falling apart.  Our Coffee Maker had to be replaced, our Microwave had to be replaced, our Washer is on the fritz, our oven could go at any time, our refrigerator is making funny noises.  It is enough to make you go crazy!  Then our van battery decided to die on us, after we got all the kiddos packed in it.  We jumped it, it worked fine all Saturday and once again we pack the kids in to it and it is dead again.  So I had to listen to them scream for about 20 minutes, because they didn't get to go for their ride.  Looking up prices for a van battery make me sick.  $100 plus for just the battery.  Yuck!  And that is assuming that it is just the battery and not something else.  When it rains it pours is an understatement for us.  I don't like to complain (who am I kidding?  I love to complain) but this just sucks.  Add some stupid expensive medical bills and you have the perfect storm.  And right around Christmas too.  It is stressful, but the Lord always provides for us, so we will get through this.  I think this song fits perfectly. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment