Monday, July 25, 2011

The Awkward Pause...

...I get when I say my kids are 2, 3 and 4 years old.  :)  I just know they are trying to do the math in their heads.  Our little baby turned 2 yesterday and I am still not quite sure how that happened.  It really seems like yesterday I was throwing a pee covered pregnancy test across the room in disgust. :)  I have been a little busy, so no slideshow yet.  I am still working on it, or trying to find the time to work on it.  It will be done by his 3rd birthday, I promise. :) 
No decision on Aurora's schooling yet, either.  I am entering the final countdown, and will have to make a decision soon, but I am going to focus on the things that need to be done today.  Which includes finishing up some Birthday cake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment