Thursday, July 7, 2011

Half Empty

I have always been a "the glass is half empty" kind of gal, but in this case it is a good thing.  Since we started potty training our garbage can is half empty!  We already have the smallest garbage can you can have and the fact that getting 2 kids out of diapers makes our garbage load half empty every week, is reason to celebrate!  Now if we could just get Wyatt to realize that #2 goes in the potty as well and we will be set. :)  The boys did so well that they even stay dry most nights!  Of course we haven't had too many outings since going diaper free, so I guess the real test is yet to come, but I am proud of their progress so far.  It has been messy (still is) but I think it was worth it.  Watch out Landon, I am on a high from potty training your brothers, I may come after you next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment