Friday, October 7, 2011

Pizza

We had our first gluten free emergency dinner last night.  Costco didn't have what I needed to make dinner, and I put off going to the grocery store.  So we ordered a gluten free pizza from Papa's.  I have had it once before, so I knew what to expect.  In my opinion it is good, it isn't like their regular pizza, but it is good.  It is small and the largest size they have is medium and it is on the spendy side.  So this won't be something we can afford to do all the time.  3 out of 4 kids ate it with no complaints.  One, whom shall remain nameless, spit it out.  We finished dinner off with some coconut flour muffins. The kids love them and they are good for you.
I am having fun trying to come up with recipes and tweaking recipes to make them wheat free.  Today I am going to make a lasagna with zucchini used as the noodles.  That should be fun!  And if you smother it in enough cheese, I can guarantee the kiddos will eat it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment