I can't wait for his inauguration speech!
Another great speech!
We have momentum and the message is spreading! The US may never be the same. No matter the outcome of this whole election, I am so proud to have been part of this. Last election I woke up and refused to vote for someone because of the D or R after their name. I became an independent thinking individual, and boy is it liberating! Americans need to wake up!!!!! I have news for you, Obama may have signed the NDAA but it was John McCain that introduced it into the bill! That means "indefinite detention" of Americans was planned from the start. It wouldn't matter who was in office!! D's and R's are the same!
I will do whatever it takes to ensure my kids have a country that is free and prosperous to grow up in. I will not sit idly by while our government takes away our rights and does it in the name of "safety." While I understand Bible prophecy and know that more than likely all these world events will take place and we will be thrust in to tribulation, I am also not sure that we can't change the timeline or do I know God's timeline. So I chose to fight! I feel called and I will continue to spread the message of liberty. God gave you free will and I used mine to become a believer and I think that given the opportunity many others would follow Jesus if Christians didn't make laws and take away rights, in the name of Jesus.
We shouldn't look to our government for moral support, we should be looking to each other. Our government doesn't make us more moral! Our government is not here to convert us, that is what believers are suppose to do! So if the US is in moral decay it is not our President's fault, it is not our government's fault, it is our fault! Christians spend all their time voting for people that believe the same things they do, but never stop to think that it isn't a believer we need in office, but someone who will fight for us and preserve our freedoms to preach and proclaim the gospel in public. Sorry to break it to you but you now can be locked up for just being a Christian. All they have to do is declare Christianity a form of terrorism and you are screwed! Your bill of rights died on the last day of 2011 when the President signed the NDAA.
I know that this country has been on a downward spiral for quite some time and it will take years of good policy to turn us around. We have a opportunity this election to start the rebirth of America. We have the opportunity to take the government back from dictators and place it in the hands of the people. I just pray that we will have the opportunity to vote in a new President. At the rate that Obama and the current government is changing us, 2013 might be too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment