In a world full of turmoil God's words are all that matters. For some reason, today I was overwhelmed with emotion after seeing my Sister's very first Bible. I have had it since I was little, but today it brought me a whole new meaning. My sister is in heaven because of the words written in this book. She is in the presence of the Lord because of this book. My Sister was saved shortly after I was born when our family attended Rivercrest Community Church. I was baptized in that church and my Sister was given a wonderful memorial in that church. My Grandpa actually helped build it. I am eternally grateful to that church for allowing me to see my Sister again one day. This Bible has survived 28 years. A little Sister may or may not have scribbled on a few pages and wrote their name across the front. But in my defense, I didn't know any better and you can't see it in the picture anyways. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment