Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Friday, June 15, 2012
A Way With Words
I will find the time to post about our travels to Texas, but today I must post about Trevor. Trevor has such a way with words. He was told to be good and stay in his bed and he would be rewarded, so the next day he kept asking me, "Was I good in bed?" He continued to do this for a few days afterward and I was not mature enough to giggle every time he asked me. Today we went outside and played baseball. We took a break and came in for lunch. After lunch he said, "I wanna go play the field. When can we play the field?" And yes I am still too immature not to giggle about it and run to the blog to "brag" about it. Maybe one day I will grow up, but not today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment