Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pumpkins and Tractors

The great pumpkin search of 2012 at Olson Farms.

Pumpkins, pumpkins, we love pumpkins from the pumpkin patch!












My attempt at a group shot.  I wasn't very successful on getting all four of them to look and smile.  Maybe next year.




Mom, the sun is in our eyes!


Landon had a run in with a door a few days before we went to the patch.  It's not significant but I wanted to document it so that when I am old and looking back at this picture I can remember why he had a black eye.  :)


Landon has had enough!




I see you!










We even met an alien at the pumpkin patch.



While the kids were posing for this picture, Landon was busy......

Yes, I took a few pictures as my child thought he would be stuck on the tractor forever. :)

The kids love this picture! 


And I even took video.  I am totally in the running for mother of the year!
kids all buckled in, ready to go home and then it started raining.  Perfect timing!





No comments:

Post a Comment