"The title of today’s column, “There Is A Conspiracy,” is a direct quote from Ezekiel 22:25. In this passage, God instructed Ezekiel to blow the whistle on the conspiracy of Israel’s prophets to deny people truth, to devour people’s souls, to defraud people’s substance, and to destroy people’s lives. I dare say this conspiracy is still alive and well today. Many pastors and religious leaders in 2013 America are as guilty of Ezekiel’s charges as were Israel’s ancient prophets."
read the rest here: http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/archives/5627
When my sister passed away, want to know what the first thing I was jealous of? She probably got to know if OJ really killed Nicole and Ron. Yup. Been craving the truth since I was a mere pup. :)
I am aware that some conspiracies are the devil's playground and they can cause you to lose your mind if you research them long enough. I chose to keep an open mind and never take anything at face value.
I care about things, maybe a little too much sometimes, but it is my duty to be watchful and seek the truth. Jesus' followers were beaten and killed for spreading truth, while that is not the case, yet, I have to prepare myself. I have to know what is going on around me. When the time comes, Jesus will be the only thing that matters. So if you don't believe Jesus is your Savior, then I hope you chose to immerse yourself in that research first.
Just something to ponder:
16 Then the eleven disciples went into Galilee, into a mountain, where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came, and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me, in heaven, and in earth.
19 Go therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and the Son, and the holy Ghost,
20 Teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, until the end of the world, Amen.
Matthew 28:16-20 (Geneva Bible)
Notice verse 20: "teaching them to observe all things"
Observe is defined as:
Notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant.
Notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant.
Watch (someone or something) carefully and attentively.
So being a "conspiracy nut", is just me, being a really good follower of Jesus. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment