Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Night Off

My first night away from Russ and the kiddos in 8 years!  Russ and I have had some nights away from the kiddos, not nearly enough, but this time I left him behind.  My little cousin is getting married in May and I figured it warranted a night out with my two favorite cousins that are pretty much my little sisters. With babies, jobs and all that other pesky grown up stuff, we finally agreed on a date and since we all had responsibilities that needed to be gotten to the next day, we chose to stay in town.  I booked a hotel at Cascade Station and the fun began.  I am known for actually bringing my camera places and getting zero pictures.  On this night I actually got one picture and I think it sums up our night nicely. Food, hot tub, pool, Paul Walker movie, staying up until 3 laughing our butts off, priceless. Though I do have a bill from the hotel claiming otherwise. :)



Isn't the photography amazing?  I am available for $100 an hour. :)  There will be another night with the rest of the bridal party, which is totally not in my comfort zone, but I will give it a whirl.  It is downtown and there are talks of clubs, which sends me into a panic attack.  This entire wedding has put me outside my comfort zone, heels, strapless dresses, dance clubs.  Deep breaths! 

No comments:

Post a Comment