I wanted to share some of my favorite links that I visit frequently.
I proudly voted for Chuck Baldwin in the 2008 election and have been following his opinions ever since. Here is a link to his recent article.
chuckbaldwin.com
Another is a website that I randomly happened across the other day. It is called "In The Days." It is news-stories and how they may relate to Bible prophecy. If anything it will display some news-stories that you may not know are happening. Yes, you can get news from CNN and Fox News, but some times they leave important news-stories out.
www.inthedays.com
One of my favorite blogs to follow and the blog that actually got me motivated to blog myself is Kingdom Twindom. This family was blessed with 2 sets of twins and a singleton. If you ever get the chance go take a peek. I guarantee you will be hooked.
www.kingdomtwindom.com
Another blog that I like is all about bargains. I love coupons and free things. I have already gotten some pretty cool samples in the mail.
luvabargain.com
So there you go. Some of my favorite links. So next time you are surfing the net, look them up. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment