Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
I'm Impressed
Our new washer and dryer were delivered two weeks ago and I am in love! We use about 1/2 less water and can fit about double in the washer. And it takes 50 minutes to dry a load of laundry. Our old dryer took about 2 hours! We did run into a little problem, but we have come to expect those. Our outlet for the dryer was a 40amp and we needed a 30 amp, so the delivery people wouldn't even hook it up, saying it would void our warranty. So I call my wonderful electrician brother, who on his day off, came out and hooked us all up. Thanks Brandon!! I have also been keeping my eye on the price of our washer and dryer and so far it hasn't gone back down to the sale price we paid for it. So I am totally convinced we got the "best buy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment