Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Friday, January 28, 2011
3:30AM
Nine times out of ten I am asleep at this hour. But today I was awoken by Wise-Guy moaning for Trevor to wake up. I assumed that Trevor had a toy that he wanted and on occasion I have to go in there and switch toys, at all hours of the night. So I groggily walk in to their room and find Wyatt covered in vomit from head to toe and wanting his brother to wake up to help him. Just about broke my heart. :( Then he looks up at me and says "I made a mess, momma." My heart breaks again. This is the first time that Wyatt has thrown up in his 2 1/2 years of life, and I know it won't be his last, but I am crossing my fingers. Landon had it Wednesday of last week, he threw up once before he went to bed and was completely fine the next day, just a little tired. Trevor didn't get it until Sunday morning. This stupid bug just won't leave. So Wyatt gets to lounge on the couch and watch shows on the big TV today, and be waited on hand and foot. Except for the sick part, he is loving every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment