Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Justin "Biever"
That is how Aurora pronounces his name. She has her first celebrity crush. She will see him in a magazine and hold it up, "It's Justin Biever" and get this cute little smile, "He's my boyfriend." She also loves to watch his videos on youtube before she goes to bed. At first I didn't understand what all they hype was about, but I have come around and approve of this crush. She got herself me a Justin Bieber board game for my Birthday. I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but she convinced her Daddy to play it with her last week. I think she may have the best Daddy in the world, because I don't think my Dad would have been caught dead playing a Backstreet Boys board game with me. Maybe she isn't the only one smitten by Justin Bieber. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment