Friday, February 4, 2011

The Fun Never Stops

After Wyatt woke up sick last Friday, Aurora went down for the count that night.  When Aurora gets sick, she really gets sick.  She was vomiting for 3 days and got mildly dehydrated.  We were prepared since we have gone through this with her before.  She finally stopped vomiting by Sunday afternoon and by Tuesday she was back to her usual self, bossing the brothers around.  We made it to Wednesday and figured the bug was gone.  But apparently we were wrong.  I got some weird version of it.  I all of a sudden became horribly dizzy and could not walk.  It concerned me enough to call our advice nurse and at one point it was so bad, I thought a visit to the ER was in my future.  I was told I was probably dehydrated and getting the virus, so I spent the last 2 days in bed.  Russ had to take time off of work and do my job for 2 days.  He did a good job, but I am sure he will be happy to go back to work on Monday.  I am feeling better, but I almost would have preferred the vomiting to the dizziness.  It was quite frightening.  So hopefully we have put this yuckiness to rest and we can finally move on.  I think we may just keep the kids in bubbles for the next couple of years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment