Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Amber!



Today would have been my sister's 34th Birthday. I miss her more now then I did when I was younger, if that is possible.  Amber always got what she wanted and could talk anyone in to anything, which is why I hold her responsible for Landon.  I think the conversation went something like this:
Amber: I think Autumn needs another baby.
God:  Really?  I think they have enough.  Plus, Russ got a vasectomy.
Amber:  So. You are God aren't You?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if she had something to do with it. Let's just hope she is done. :)  I was blessed to have her as my sister here on earth for 12 years and even more blessed to have a beautiful guardian angel in Heaven, watching over me and my family.  Happy Birthday, Amber!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment