Spring is right around the corner, if you believe that cute little groundhog. I'm not sure if it the sunshine or just the natural order of things, but every spring brings changes to the Jones' household. I get that cleaning itch and systematically go through the entire house, purging the useless things. This spring we will be dealing with some possible room changes or the very least furniture changes. Aurora is getting pretty snug in her toddler bed, so a new bed is in order for her. Her room is the smallest in the house and I am not sure if a bed and a crib will fit, so that would either mean we move Landon back with his brothers, or we have to switch rooms completely (again). Our lovely kids don't do to well with change, so this could get interesting.
Spring will also bring the starting of some potty training. I have been putting it off, because I just haven't had the energy to even try. I am still not convinced that they are ready, so we will see how it goes. I am in no hurry. I have read up on training boys and I am going to take the slow and easy approach. I will be giving them diaper free "sessions" each day and just build on it. Oh goodness, just writing that freaks me out. I think we may need a good carpet cleaning when all is said and done. And it is a good thing we got that new Washer, I have a feeling it is going to get quite the workout. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment