Monday, April 11, 2011

The Phone Call

I received a phone call from my parents yesterday afternoon.  It started with "Aurora is in big trouble."  All sorts of things flashed into my head.  She got some scissors out of a drawer and decided to give herself a haircut.  My dad said she looks like Landon now.  So of course I am thinking she totally chopped off her hair and was going to have to shave her head and wait for the hair to grow back.  She got on the phone and asked me if I was mad.  I laughed and told her I wasn't mad that she cut her hair, but I was very upset that she was playing with scissors without asking.  So she came home last night and I was bracing for the worse and it actually wasn't that bad.  It actually looks like we meant to cut her hair like that and she got it pretty even.  So maybe we have a hair-dresser in our midst? 






No comments:

Post a Comment