Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Results Are In

We finally got around to finding out our kid's blood types. A few finger pokes and 4 band-aids later we had our results. Aurora is A positive and shares my blood.  The boys were all O positive and share their blood with Russ.  Aurora and I are outnumbered by meat eating carnivores! :)  I find it interesting that when I was pregnant with Aurora I hated meat and pretty much became a vegetarian during that pregnancy.  With the boys I loved meat and ate hamburgers probably every day.  I really think there is some good evidence behind the whole blood type diet thing.  It also makes sense why some diets work great for one person and not for another.  It just stinks that the blood type O and A are too very different diets. 
Russ and I were joking about our blood types one night and how different our diets should be, but how great we get along.  So I googled blood type compatibility and the Asian cultures actually set people up based on blood types.  Their facebooks actually have a blood type section in their "about me."  According to their compatibility chart a female A and a Male O are the "ideal couple."  That explains a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment