Friday, March 8, 2013

What Are You Willing You Die For?

That question is a very important one.  Chances are that we will never find out, but considering the time we are living in, it is a good question to ponder.  As a Christian, I am obviously willing to die for my belief in Jesus Christ.  If given the choice between death and denouncing my faith, I will always choose death.  I am that certain that my faith is true and that heaven is waiting for me. I will also give my life to protect my children.  With the attack on our constitutional rights and the American way of life, the time has come to make a stand.  Our founders obviously thought that death was worth risking to set up this country. I have read enough history books to know that nothing good comes out of gun confiscation, even registration is risky.  In the last 2 years there has been attacks not only on the 2nd amendment, but the 1st, 5th and 14th.  I will not stand by and let my children grow up in a country that thinks it is OK to disarm their civilians and enslave them.  I am not stupid, I know what comes next.  Our government has been putting internment camps in to place since 9/11, itching for an excuse to use them.  They are preparing for a civil war and I will fight for my children.  I am not a big gun person, I have never fired a gun, but if provoked I will be going down in a blaze of glory.  In the famous words of Bon Jovi, "Lord I never drew first, but I drew first blood." :)
I will no longer stand by and watch.  I will not hide or cower in fear.  When the time comes to fight, you can bet I will be on the front line.  While I hope and pray for a peaceful revolution, I know better.  Our country is bankrupt, we are living on fumes.  The welfare state is disgusting and the everyone is sucking off the government teat thinking they are owed something.  Newsflash: our government owes you NOTHING! People that are self sufficient are being attacked by the people that should be happy that someone isn't trying to get a piece of the pie.  With all the crap going on in the world, have you ever wondered why our government has time to go after a man that uses rain barrels on his property or the farmer that sells raw milk?  It isn't for your safety folks!  Anyone who speaks against the government is labeled crazy, anti-American or a terrorist.  Want to know what the government's definition of a terrorist is?  Anyone wearing stained clothes, uses cash for purchases, has any stockpile of food for over a week, owning a weapon, requesting to take out more than 2 thousand dollars out of your bank account, standing still and minding your own business at a government building and the list goes on.  You can legally be detained, indefinitely, or killed by the government for any of these offenses, thanks to Senator McCain and the idiots that voted for the NDAA last year.
Our President is acting like a King and is slowly giving himself more and more power.  We fought a hard battle to not have a king rule us.  There is only one King and his reigns in Heaven.  History does repeat itself, so we should be prepared for what is to come.  I will do what I need to do, to make sure my children and future grandchildren have a safe place to grow up in. 
There are so many things to bitch about.  I have barely scratched the surface of the disgusting things being done by our government.  The most disgusting part is that the people in congress that are actually standing up for us are being villainized by the media and supposed "constitutional" republicans and scholars.  You guys are no better than the people spitting on Jesus and calling him names as he carried the cross.  You are traitors to the American people.  A quick side note to that: I would like to thank Senator Ron Wyden for being the only Democrat that had the balls to stand up and support Rand Paul's old-fashioned filibuster.  He also stood against the NDAA.  It's pretty rare that I am proud of a Democrat, but Mr. Wyden deserves credit. 
Could this be the beginning of the end that the Bible predicts for us?  Sure, the slow death of all American principles could be part of God's plan.  Does that give me an excuse not to fight?  Nope.  Every generation, for the last 500 years has probably thought that the world was coming to an end and Jesus was coming back.  The Lord said we would go through "labor pains" and they are definitely getting closer together, but we could still be years from the "birth."  I know that some Christians believe that a rapture of the church will occur and we won't have to be a part of the tribulation period before Jesus' return.  I wouldn't count on it. We must be prepared for what is to come.  If the rapture does occur, great.  But what if is doesn't?  I can count on heaven, since it clearly written in the scriptures, but the rapture is up to interpretation and really didn't come about until the 1830's. 
I am not sure what the future of America holds.  I don't know what is going to happen next, but I could give you an educated guess.  It would only be a guess, but I do know that my role for the future won't be one of a coward.  I don't sit around and worry about all this crap.  To be honest, besides angering me, it excites me.  To see bible prophecy and history books come alive is exciting to this nerd,.  Do I have plans for a future, of course.  Could God have different plans and change his time table?  Yup.  Am I prepared for anything?  I think so.  As long as God is on my side, I really have nothing to fear.  I will go where I am lead and I will do what I am lead to do.  Who knows, maybe my name will be one for the history books!  A girl can dream! :)  Right now my job is to keep wearing my truth goggles and try to use the current system to bring about change.  I am slowly awakening people that were sleeping before.  Times are a changing and the true patriots are awakening from their slumber and it will be exciting to see what the future holds.  I have drawn my line in the sand and will fight anyone that crosses it.  I think it is time that you do the same. Where is your line?  What are you willing to die for?





No comments:

Post a Comment