By the liberty bug, again! It is so easy to give up and give away your freedoms. But I have four children to fight for! They deserve freedom and liberty! I can't do much as one woman, but I am not going to do nothing! There are some exciting projects in the name of liberty that are going on and you can be a part of it! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/439668500/liberty-is-rising-truth-in-media-project-0
Ben Swann is the last true journalist that reports the truth. Don't miss out on being a part of history!
Unless you have been living under a rock, you know the big story that broke last week. A young "whistle blower" finally confirmed what I already knew. The government is watching you, looking at your emails, listening to your phone calls, cruising your facebook page. This is all done legally through the Patriot Act brought to you by the Bush administration. Are you getting it now?? Republican, Democrat, it doesn't matter, these people are put into office to destroy your liberty! With all this surveillance and they couldn't stop the boston bombers!? Is it sinking in? They allowed the boston bombers to succeed. You can call me crazy but everything I have ranted about in the past has been proven right. Our government is not our friend, they can not be trusted, ever! This is just the tip of a huge iceberg! And since they are reading this blog post I would like to take the time to tell them that the American people have had enough! People are FINALLY waking up! We are on to you and it will only be a matter of time before we reclaim all of our liberty! The next couple of months will be big. It will let us know what direction we are heading. Will people finally stand up and demand that Obama be impeached? Not that it matters much. Or will they still try to use excuses to justify this blatant attack on the American people? The time has come for us to put the Constitution to work for us, instead of using it for toilet paper. We have hit a turning point, what happens next will give us a clear vision of the future. Will we pass on freedom and liberty to our kids or tyranny and chains? The time is now! Don't let us look back on this point in time and wish we would have taken a different path.
Things you can do now:
Donate to Ben Swann's kickstarter project
Run for a local office in your City or State
Make your voice heard, sign petitions for impeachment. http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/demand-obamas-impeachment-now/#uA6fWopjDwrPz8fD.99
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-demand-president-obama-resign/sTtJndXm
Enlighten your friends and family of the truth. The Government is already listening, so you might as well make it look like you gave a crap. Liberty has a way of bringing people together, no matter the race or religion. It is the common factor and it is powerful!
Now this step is totally optional, but I suggest Republicans and Democrats all change their voter registration to "no party affiliation." I urge you to keep voting, especially for local measures that directly impact you, but as soon as you realize that your vote for political office means absolutely nothing, the sooner we can see real change!
We are going to have to work together to insure a bright future for all future Americans. It's not going to happen overnight, but we need to get the wheels moving in the right direction. We can't afford to wait until 2016 and even then you are probably guaranteed President Hillary Clinton. There are hundreds of blank pages of history that need to be written. Will you join me?
A little motivation:
Since I and my fellow patriots have been right about most everything, I feel like I need to post this warning:
With the current events in the world today and the issues that are happening here at home, while it is our duty to do everything humanly possible to protect our liberty, this has a chance of going bad, real fast. Now more than ever is is imperative you surround yourself with people who will have your back. Now is not the time to move away from family, unless of course you are going to prepare a compound. :) It is time to hunker down and find a place that you would be able to survive without electricity and running water. I hope it never comes to this, but you must prepare. It would be stupid not to have a plan in place. Just imagine for a moment that the government stops handing out food stamps. What do you think would happen? Utter chaos! Prepare now!
No comments:
Post a Comment