Friday, November 22, 2013

JFK

50 Novembers ago, President John F. Kennedy was shot and killed.  50 years ago and we still don't know what exactly happened or whom exactly shot him.  Sure you can believe the government's story, but homie don't play that.  I, of course, was not born yet and will never know if Kennedy was a President that I would have liked.  Sifting through the pages of history, I am intrigued by this man.  He seemed to stand up in the face of opposition and do what he thought was right.  He seemed to work in the confides of the Constitution and seemed like he wasn't bought and paid for by the elite.  It would also seem that Kennedy wasn't the greatest husband and reportedly cheated every chance he got. But when dealing with our government I could care less about your personal life as long as you are doing your job. The Kennedy family in itself seems to burdened with a curse, or so it seems.  Honestly, I see the Kennedy's as the white trash family showing up to the rich man's BBQ.  The have a human quality to them, which is rare in politics.  I believe they were picked off one by one to make sure they never held office.
I haven't done extensive research, but I have done enough to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't shoot the President. I wasn't there, heck even the people there don't know what happened.  I haven't decided the real story yet, we will probably never know, but I am inclined to believe the devoted wife that was picking up pieces of the President's brain off the back of the car.  She was there, sure she didn't have all the facts and I am sure JFK tried to protect his family, but Jackie Kennedy believed that the vice president at the time was responsible for the untimely death of her husband.  Lyndon B. Johnson wasn't elected, but became our President none the less.  If you look at this as a pure murder case, you always find the guy with motive and he would fit the bill. 
There are tons of theories and quite a few people with motive.  I have heard the mob, the CIA (which included senior George Bush), the vice President, Cuba, the list goes on and on. All of these theories open a huge can of worms.  You could get easily creeped out when you realize how involved the Bush family is with all world events since then.  They definitely have their hand in the cookie jar.  Watch 2016, if Mr. Jeb Bush all of a sudden becomes a frontrunner or wins the nomination, watch out!
I do know that JFK was going after the federal reserve and signed an executive order to that effect, which was quickly overturned by President Johnson hours after Kennedy was pronounced dead.  Johnson also rushed the body home and a proper autopsy was never preformed.  Oswald was conveniently shot by a man who had mob ties, Jack Ruby, and we all know that dead men tell no tales.  Ruby was also photographed outside the book depository right before the shooting, but was conveniently cropped out by all newspapers at the time. Oswald was able to give a brief statement after he was arrested and denied all involvement (I am aware that most criminals do that).  Oswald is a whole other fascinating story.  A very complex man, or it would seem with the tale the media spun.
We will probably never know who or why JFK was killed and there are tons of arguments and evidence I don't have time to go through now.  I do know that this incident was a huge turning point in history.  Who knows what America would be like if JFK was allowed to live and finish out his presidency.  No matter your political preferences I think we can all agree that this was a tragedy that ripped 2 little kids of a father and shocked a nation. 

Looking at youtube I found this rare gem, It does seem a little subliminal to me:



So much better than the stupid attack ads that we have to put up with during election time.
There are numerous documentaries about JFK and each one brings different evidence to the table. Watch a few and put the pieces together and let me know what conclusions you come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment