Monday, June 14, 2010

An exciting weekend coming up!!

My little boys are going to be 2!!! I can't believe it!!! Where oh where does the time go? They are so excited to celebrate their birthday and of course someone (who shall remain nameless) is extremely jealous even though her birthday is 2 months away. She insists on telling me what kind of cake she would like and what she would want to do on her birthday. It is just so darn cute. :) When I ask the boys how old they are going to be, they hold up their hands (can't quite get the two finger thing down yet) and say two, two, two. So precious. They are 8 minutes apart, which doesn't seem that long. But I dare you to sit around for 8 minutes and not have it feel like eternity. It seemed to be quick in the delivery room, but I am sure those 8 minutes will haunt Trevor for the rest of his life. Wyatt seems to know that he is the oldest and holds it over Trevor. When I was pregnant I was hoping for a 11pm/midnight delivery so they would have two different birthdays, but I have a feeling they wouldn't have appreciated that until they were adults.
I love my little boys. I am so excited for their special weekend. I will be back later in the week to post a few birthday messages for my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment