Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Time to Catch that Fitness Bug.
It has been 10 months since I delivered our last child. I still have 15 lbs from that pregnancy to lose and 15 lbs from the twins I need to lose. So 30lbs of baby fat that needs to be worked off. I have my work cut out for me. I didn't gain very much during the twin pregnancy, it all came from my stressful last pregnancy. I pretty much lived at Burger King. And all of this overtime Russ has been doing hasn't been very good for a diet. By the time Russ gets home all I want to do is relax, not cook dinner for everyone. So these past few weeks have been a lot of take out and stress eating. Now if I could get addicted to exercise like I am to food, then I would be on the next cover of Fitness Magazine. So the time has come (once again) for me to get on the fitness bandwagon. The last 2 days I have gone to bed earlier and gotten up earlier and exercised. It's a start. I won't be ready for the Iron Man competition anytime soon, but at least I am moving. Now if I could afford a personal chef to make all my meals (a girl can dream). I know how to eat healthy, I just can't seem to practice what I preach. The weather also hasn't been very nice, so outside walks haven't come easily. I would love to start walking Glendoveer again, without the kids. But I don't care to walk alone, so until I find a fitness buddy or a really cool (free) babysitter I will give that dream up for now. So I am taking baby steps and hopefully will meet my goal by the end of this year. I have caught the fitness bug, lets just hope it stays around a lot longer this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment