Sunday, May 30, 2010

Night 2 down, a million more to go.

Well, we survived 2 days of three boys sleeping in one room, with a few bumps. It all started on Friday afternoon, they went down for their nap as usual, but the way I configured the cribs made it so Wyatt could climb out of his crib. I would hear their door slam and drawers open. I would go in and find Wyatt pulling out all of the clothes from their dresser. So I move Trevor's crib and they get a snooze in. Flash forward to bed time and they stay up 2 hours talking to each other, Landon of course is the ringleader. Pointing and jabbering at the other two. Then after the boys fell asleep, he was rolling around, laughing and squealing. The first night had Russ and I going in for ninny (pacifier) replacement 4 times. But they surprised us by sleeping in until 10AM. Bonus!! Nap time day 2 was a little more exciting. Stupid Mommy left an ink pen on their dresser and somehow Trevor got it and proceeded to write all over the wall by his crib and then hand it off to his brother Wyatt, who started to write on the wall by his crib. G-Ron caught him before he could do total damage. But we have some nice artistic walls now. Last night was my first uninterrupted night in awhile. They fell asleep fairly quickly and I didn't hear a peep out of them until 8:30AM. Even then it was just Landon talking to himself, so I let him stay in there until 9:30.
So operation move Landon has gotten off to a pretty good start. There is still so much to come. So I will take this small victory and run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment