Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Warning Gross Content!!
It all started yesterday when Aurora threw up after breakfast. I was certain it was the eggs she just had, because it has happened once before. Well fast forward to right now and I am on my 4th load of laundry of soiled blankets and clothing. Trevor is throwing up, Aurora is throwing up and Landon is going out the other end. So three kids that don't know how to use the toilet or throw up in a bucket. Aren't you just jealous!!! If I get out of this without getting sick myself then it will be a miracle. The house just has a sick smell and I can't pinpoint where it is coming from. We have been pretty lucky, as this is the first time we have had a sickness go through the house. This is the first time Trevor has been sick (poor little guy) but you wouldn't know it because he is still tooling around the house happy as a clam, only stopping to upchuck. Aurora was going about the same way, but in the last couple of hours it has hit her and she finally went down for some rest. Landon is happy too. But honestly I would rather have them not feel good, so they would rest and their messes would be contained to one area. Oh well. Hopefully this bug leaves as fast as it came, but considering Aurora is still throwing up over 24 hours later, I have a feeling it will be around for awhile. I could use some reinforcements but I don't want to expose anyone to this awful bug. And in all fairness I wouldn't be the first to raise my hand to help someone clean up vomit and diarrhea. So please say a little prayer for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment