Thursday, May 27, 2010

Preschool Here She Comes...

So I broke down and signed Aurora up for Preschool this fall. Let's just say our pocketbook and Daddy aren't happy, but Aurora is excited. I figured she needed a change of scenery a couple days a week. She needed to be around kids her own age and learn a little discipline. So we toured the school and Aurora was sold. She can't wait to start. I am not sure how I am going to get everyone ready in the morning, but we will work it out. It is right up the street, so that helps tremendously. Homeschooling is still in play and probably will start, depending on our financial resources, 2nd grade. I really think this will be good for her. She is a very strong willed little girl, so I am hoping this will help her out. I am not really in to horoscopes but her and Landon are Leos and they are filling the description to a T. So we will have our hands full with these 2. Leo Babies
I also find it weird that the boys were actually born under the twins sign. Very insteresting. OK so I totally changed subjects and wandered.
So Aurora will be starting Preschool in September, 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day. I am excited to see how she takes to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment