Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where O Where Does Little Landon Go?

The time has come, once again to have our bedroom become baby free. Here's hoping it sticks this time. The boys were out of our room at 2 months and boy was it great. Now Landon is starting to overstay his welcome. But the problem lies in where to put him. I asked Aurora today if she wanted him and she said, "No mommy, He will wake me up and then I will have to wake you up to get him out of my room." That is definitely something I want to avoid. He does sleep through the night, but he moans in his sleep a lot and sometimes gets up in the middle of the night and talks to himself. So why not just put him in with Wyatt and Trevor? Well they can be bad influences and I am sure there probably wouldn't be much sleeping going on. But this seems to be our only option, that and winning the lottery and adding on to the house. So I think we will be brave this Memorial Day weekend and give it a shot. The thought of 3 cribs in one room isn't very nice, but you do what you have to do. We need wall cages like they have for animals, that would do the trick. So wish us luck with the room switch and winning the lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment