Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Health Update
Today marks the 1 week period since Aurora started the sickness madness. Aurora really took the brunt of the stomach bug. She couldn't keep anything down for 2 days and needed a trip to the doctor. She was fine for 2 days then started vomiting again. Now we are back on fine and hopefully we will stay that way. Trevor vomited once on Wednesday and was fine, then again on Friday morning and was fine again. Wyatt had a few messy diapers, but he seems to have faired the best. Russ ended up missing a few days of work to help me out. So goodbye overtime pay. I was waiting to get it and instead ended up with a nasty cold. I guess that is what I get for not taking my vitamin D for awhile. I believe it could have been worse, but we were very fortunate. Hopefully we will never have to go through that again (but I am not holding my breath). So we are slowly getting back on track today and hopefully by the end of the week we will be in the swing of things. I will leave you with a photo of Aurora on her sick bed. My poor little Princess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment