Friday, June 18, 2010

Lots of good things going on..

in the Jones house tonight. Landon took 3 steps tonight, which would make him our earliest walker. Way to go Landon!!! He was very proud of himself. Our little baby isn't so much a baby anymore. *wipes tear from eye. We just put our boys down for bed and as I left I told them was their last night as a 1 year old. All of a sudden I was flooded with thoughts of cars, dates and graduation and it made me sad. My little boys are going to grow up so fast. Time doesn't slow down, even though I try really really hard. I hope that Russ and I can enjoy every moment and just soak it up. On a funny note, I was giving the boys their birthday haircuts and the stupid attachment to the hair clipper came off mid cut and left Wyatt with a nice hole in his hair. That made me want to cry too, but I decided to laugh. Now we will have the best story to tell future girlfriends. :) Hole or no hole my little boy is still as handsome as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment