Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Friday, March 30, 2012
The Sabbath
Tonight the Jones family will celebrate the Sabbath in the traditional Jewish way. Aurora just got done learning about the 7 days of creation, so one of her projects is to perform a Shabbat to recognize God resting on the 7th day. Click on the word to see what it entails. It sounds fun! I am loving our curriculum and I am even learning a lot from it. Besides teaching her how to read, she has a proverb that she memorizes each week, she is memorizing the books of the Bible and learning things in a hands on way. Yesterday we exploded a volcano! I am so glad God lead me to this curriculum and I am even more thankful that I stuck with it, because we had a few rough weeks in the beginning. It has truly been a blessing to our family. We have had some bumpy patches and I expect we will have more, but this whole homeschooling experience has been wonderful. Though you may want to have a padded cell ready for me when the boys join the mix next year. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment