Every Most mornings I make myself a little potion that jump-starts my system and gets me ready for the day. No, not coffee. I am just not into coffee, I do use it for other things, but more about that in a later post. In the morning I get up and get Aurora ready for school, I put 16oz of spring water into our coffee maker to warm it up. I then use 6oz of the water to brew a mug of green tea (my favorite is Traditional Medicinals Green Tea with Lemongrass) and put the rest in a large glass. I then squeeze the juice out of one lemon and put it in the large glass. Once the green tea is done brewing, I pour it into the large glass as well. Voila! I now have a morning booster that is good for all sorts of things,
like preventing cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimers and Parkinsons and detoxing the body, It is also good for your immune system and highly beneficial to A's, since our immune systems aren't typically the greatest, especially if our diet consists of sugar. Every once and awhile I will put in some Himalayan pink
salt. You can read about the benefits by clicking the link. We bought ours at Costco and have been really pleased. The Costco one has a grinder, so it just tastes fresher and less chemically treated.
So now you know my morning secret recipe! What do you consume first thing in the morning?
No comments:
Post a Comment