Monday, August 5, 2013

A Little Rant

Remember the rule in class about not bringing candy unless you have enough for everybody??  Of course back in the day I thought that rule was stupid, but now that I am a Mom of 4, it makes perfect sense.  I am constantly having to explain to my children and dry their eyes when someone they love doesn't play by these rules.  While I understand that life happens and it sometimes can't physically be possible to appease all of them, I ask that you answer their millions of questions about why and dry their eyes when you disappoint them.  When they were smaller it was easier to divert their attention, but they are now catching on.  I realize that life isn't fair and that my children will learn this, but I don't appreciate Russ and I becoming the 'bad guy' when it was not in our control.  So when it comes to my kids, bring candy for all, or don't bother showing up!   Just my little rant for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment