Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Monday, December 12, 2011
The Dream
My Grandpa is undergoing chemo for cancer. He is 80 years old and choosing to fight. My Grandma actually came to me in a dream and made clear that he isn't going anywhere. My Grandpa was hospitalized last month and never told any of us. The night he was hospitalized I had the dream. My Grandma told me that "Gramps chose Sally." I had no clue what that meant and it just stuck in the back of my head. I was actually telling my Dad about the dream when he broke the news of Gramp's cancer. Now the dream makes perfect sense. Which freaks me out, because in the dream she also told us to leave our house. So who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment