Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Generosity
Every year around this time I am struck by someone's generosity. A co-worker at Boyd's took Russ under his wing and for the last 5 years has bought our family Christmas presents. He has been a real blessing to our family. Thank you, just never seems enough. My heart swells when I see random acts of kindness. It is so nice to know that despite all the crap going on in the world there are still people who genuinely care about other people. I know he will probably never see this, but I want to let him know that he and his family have been a true blessing to our family and we are thankful beyond words. Thank you for making my kid's Christmas special every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment