Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another Awesome Russell

http://mynorthwest.com/646/2172150/The-childhood-family-and-faith-behind-Seahawk-Russell-Wilson


Another article about Seahawk's quarterback Russell Wilson that has me crying like a little baby.  His Mom and Dad did something right and they have every right to be proud.  I have no doubt his Dad is cheering him on from heaven.  No matter what happens in the playoffs, Russell is going places.  After Monday's huge victory over the Saints this is what Russell did:


This is Brayden and he had a special wish for Make A Wish. :)  While I know that we all fall short, this is the type of role model I want for my kids.  Aside from their super excellent father with an equally awesome name, the other Russell is the type of man I can only pray my boys grow up to be.  He isn't afraid to share his faith, he is a leader, a hard worker, and he gives back so much.  He has the lowest quarterback salary in the NFL.  In NFL standards he makes a measly 450,000 a year, while most quarterbacks are getting 18 million a year.  I pray that he can stay the person he is now in spite of the fame and fortune coming his way.  And Russell if you are reading this, please I beg you, DO NOT LET THEM PUT YOU ON A MADDEN COVER!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment