There are a few celebrity deaths that shake me to the core and this is one of them. I understand that he was just a regular person and I did not know him personally. But these actors become a part of your memories. When Russ and I started dating, he would get insanely jealous of my celebrity crushes. It sounds silly now, but I thought it was cute. Paul Walker was one of those crushes. I'm pretty sure we had a fight or two about him. Then one day he embraced my crushes and indulged me. He actually took me to see one of his movies for the sole purpose to let me gawk at Paul. That is what they call true love, folks. :) So I am going to grieve for him the only way I can, by gawking at some insanely hot photos of him and watching his movies. RIP Paul Walker. Thanks for the awesome memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment