Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Monday, March 3, 2014
She's Got Talent
Aurora's masterpiece. Aurora has more talent at 7 than I have ever had in my lifetime. So I know she didn't get it from me. I am a little jealous. I can give her a piece of fabric and she can design shirts, aprons, skirts. And they look like something you would actually buy at a store. I have no clue how to inspire or encourage someone with such artistic ability. She made a model of the house with paper and it was spot on, right down to the toilet. Architect, designer, artist, photographer?
Here was the first time I realized how much talent she possessed:
I kept it because it makes me laugh. She was 6 years old and she was sitting at the table with the newspaper and she left the table and I was flipping through the paper and discovered this. I thought it was pretty awesome and she had such attention to detail. The stashes and the fu manchus are the best! Hahahahahahahahah! Maybe she can be a body paint artist for them?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment