 |
| We went for the Captain America theme this year. From left to right, Wyatt as Captain America, Landon as the Winter Solider, Aurora as Black Widow and Trevor as Falcon. |
 |
| I sprayed red dye in her hair, but she has so much hair that one bottle was not enough. Plus the dye smelled like chemicals, so we will opt for wigs in the future. |
 |
| The picture didn't turn out, but this is Jason, the mass murderer. He was standing in the street, with a hopefully fake machete, being all creepy. |
 |
| My Brother and I. This is probably the first picture of us together since my wedding 10 years ago! Aren't we adorbs? We totally didn't mean to match either. I absolutely love the photo bomb by Doc from Back To The Future! Marty was around too! |
Halloween 2014 is in the books! We took the kids to my Brother's neighborhood for some good ole' fashion trick or treating. Those people don't mess around, most were handing out full size candy bars. The weather was perfect and dry! While I absolutely love their costumes, not too many people knew who they were. If you haven't seen the second Captain America, get on it! It is an awesome movie with a good message. The kids had fun, the grown ups had fun, it was just fun. I can honestly say this is the first year that I have enjoyed Halloween. The kids are getting older and more independent. While that makes me wonder where the time has gone, it also makes me feel less stressed. Now on to Thanksgiving and Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment