Thursday, November 20, 2014

We Have A Winner!

 http://jonesfamily123456.blogspot.com/2014/11/fess-up.html

My cousin called me on Tuesday and told me that she is having a baby girl!  She was having complications and bleeding episodes, so she was keeping it on the down low. My dreams really picked up over the weekend, this little baby girl was in them.  Come to find out that my cousin was at home all weekend, crying and praying for a miracle.  She was given the genetics testing, which I always opted out of and they told her one of her results was high and that baby might have neural defects.  Of course they tell her this on Friday and she can't be seen until Tuesday.  So she was a total wreck.  That explains the high intensity of the dreams over the weekend.  I think I feed off of emotions of those I am close to, even if I can't see them.  She had her appointment on Tuesday and had a special ultrasound and everything looks prefect!Praise the Lord!  She has 2 boys and a miscarriage in between, so a little girl is awesome!  This little girl could use your prayers, and her Mommy too.  My cousin is having extreme anxiety and has pretty much become a recluse during this pregnancy, scared she will miscarry. I can't wait to meet this little lady, though I already feel like I know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment