What happens when you don't listen to your husband? You get mleted butter all over your phone and camera. Yup, even though I double wrapped the rolls and the dab of butter in foil, it managed to leak all over my cell phone and camera. It makes it worse when you husband kindly remininded you that it probably wouldn't be a good idea and you went ahead and did it anyway. Oops! So after getting a gussied up, I have one butter smeared picture of the kids. I managed to get a few shots of Russ and I before the mishap.
We celebrated Thanksgiving at my Brothers with 2 of my cousins and my Aunt. It was small and low key and the kids had a blast with their cousins. I ended up making an entire gluten free meal for Russ and I. It was nice to actually have stuffing! Eating copious amounts of food, getting baby girl cuddles in, followed by watching the Seahawks spank the Niners, made Thanksgiving awesome this year!
Of course, we are back to reality, with a blown tire on the Subaru and grownup responsibilities, but it was fun to relax. The kids were able to get their own plates of food this year and it was the first year I didn't feel like a balloon getting dressed. I am thankful for my family and all the small things that the Lord has blessed us with. I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving, surrounded by the ones you love.
 |
| I pulled off some legging this year! I also bought that awesome sweater dress for 12 bucks! Regular price 89.99. It is super comfy and warm, perfect for me, just like my husband! :) |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Butter shot! |
 |
| My Nephew, Tucker, who helped me clean up by licking the butter. :) |
 |
| Checking the camera again, still butter smudged. |
No comments:
Post a Comment