Wednesday, November 5, 2014

FESS UP!

Someone close to me is pregnant and instead of doing some stupid reveal or making some stupid announcement, just fess up!  I don't like surprises and I hate those stupid announcements.  I think you can tell by my tone that it is definitely not me who is pregnant.  Hint, hint. ;)  You are probably asking how do you know someone is pregnant?  Well the universe is giving me every sign imaginable. I have been having my patented pregnancy dreams, that 95% of the time result in someone close to me being pregnant.  I have been hearing Creed's song,With Arms Wide Open, which is about becoming a new Daddy and always reminds me of Landon's pregnancy.  I have also been pulling out the Baby Ruth bars randomly out of the Halloween candy, considering there were like 3 of them compared to over 200 pieces of candy, it is quite remarkable. 
I have done my rounds of accusing people and have come up empty, so either someone is lying to me, they don't know they are pregnant yet, or they aren't really pregnant.  That really narrows the field. :)  I do know for certain it is not me, so don't even try.
So congrats, I guess.  If you don't tell me now, I won't be happy when you announce it.  So there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment