Thursday, October 30, 2014

Unsettled

Awhile back I shared the dreams I have had.  The first was my sister visiting me, and ever since then I have struggled with wondering if it was my imagination or the real deal.  About a year ago I was visited by Russ' grandma. Fast forward a year later after what I saw in my dream pretty much happened, I am convinced with 100% certainty that I have a gift.  The problem is, I am not certain what exactly she wanted me to do.  I feel like my mission is incomplete.  I suppose she could have been showing me future events that only she would know, in order to give me confidence in my gift?  Or to help Russ process what was going on at the time?  I wasn't extremely close to her, so there wasn't anything specific to me.  She visited me again, a few months after the first one, but that was more clear and had a calming, peaceful affect.
This dream still has me scratching my head and driving me a little bit crazy.  Russ and I went to visit her grave for the first time over the summer.  We took the boys and stopped at my Grandmother's first.  We then proceed to try to find the other gravestone.  We had a general area and a number, but it still takes time to find gravestones at this cemetery. Russ hollers that he found it and I come walking up, as soon as I laid eyes on it, the sprinklers come on and scare the bejewels out of us and soak us.  Well, if you know Russ you know he is like a cat, he hates to get wet, but it was pretty hot, so we laughed.  But then we started to wonder if it was a sign?  So that is still in the back of my head.  Earlier this week Landon was playing with the fridge magnets and I was washing dishes.  The dream flashed into my mind and I started thinking about it.  Landon then taps me from behind and hands me a picture that fell off the fridge.  It was a picture of Russ' Grandma!  So I feel there is a message lost somewhere in this dream.
 I also had one of these dreams a few months back.  Russ' Grandma wasn't there, but there were baby owls, which is something she liked.  It also had pretty negative emotions associated with it and in the dream I was outside looking at the baby owls in our backyard and as I was doing that, a wolf walked right through our patio door into the house where my children were at.  I panicked and ran inside, but woke up because the emotions were getting too heavy. I felt like at the time that this dream signified to be super careful on who we let get close to our family.  To stay guarded.
I may never know, or I may know and not know it. If anything, it has only solidified the fact that the dream was indeed a special one.  Sometimes I wish I could grab people's heads and download the dream into their brain, so they can see what I saw.  The emotions of this dream were unnerving and unsettling, that is why it is still bugging me a year later.


No comments:

Post a Comment