Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Evicted!
Landon was evicted from the boy's room a couple of nights ago. But he wasn't evicted because he was being bad, he was evicted because his presence was requested in another room. Aurora has been getting scared at night so for the last month or so, she has been sleeping on our floor in a sleeping bag. While I love uninterrupted sleep, I thought we should probably figure out a way to get her to sleep in her own room. Well, she asked me one day if Landon could be her roommate. So on Wednesday Landon made the big move. Aurora was excited all day, until the sun went down and we were getting her ready for bed. The crying started. Both of them. Landon missed his brothers and Aurora missed our floor. So I stayed in the room until they both fell asleep and surprisingly I didn't have to get up once for any of the kids. A very rare occasion lately. Well, it happened again last night. I'm not sure if we will be so lucky tonight. Aurora spends the night with her Grandparents and Landon isn't used to being alone at night. So I guess we will see. It also makes me feel a little sad that Landon has to sleep in a room with Princesses all over the wall and doesn't get to join in the usual boy's nighttime hijinxs. Hopefully we can get him out of there before his permanent memories set in. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment