Having 4 kids in less than 3 years brings a lot of excitement, chaos, fun and love. Welcome to our life!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Righty or Lefty??
Aurora has been working on her letters the last couple of days and so far she seems to favor her left hand, but she still switches back and forth. She also kicks right and throws right as of now. So it looks like she got some of her dad's and my dad's brain quirkiness. Russ writes with his right hand, but does most sports stuff left. He throws with his left, but bats right, or something like that. I can't keep up with it. My dad also golfs left handed but does everything else right handed. I remember when I was growing up, I was so upset that his golf clubs were lefties. To me this is just plain weird, but I guess that they must be using both sides of their brains and I only use one side. :) I always wanted to write with my left hand. My best friend when I was little was left handed. And I tried and tried to write with my left hand, but was never successful. A lot of Presidents are left handed, so maybe we have a future President in our midst. OK, so I just googled it and there are 8 Presidents that are left-handed, most of them recent Presidents. Also that International Left-Handers Day is August 13, Aurora's Birthday! Weird. Hopefully we won't have to shell out money for a lefty can opener or something like that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment